We are 100% committed to keeping your personal data secure.
1. TaxApp.cy is licensed, approved and regulated by ICPAC – the only recognized body of Accountants and Auditors in Cyprus.
2. We safeguard your data and protect your privacy by using industry-leading technology and practices.
3. We meet and exceed all rules and regulations relating to data protection (GDPR).
4. We always keep your information confidential. We do not sell and/or rent your information with any third parties.
I'm filing my tax form for the first time. Can I use TaxApp.cy?
Of course you can! As long as you:
1. have a TIC – Taxpayer’s Identification Code (see below) & 2. you’re registered to TAXISnet (see below).
What is a 'TIC'?
TIC stands for ‘Taxpayer’s Identification Code’. Think of it like your personal ‘Tax Number’, given to you upon registration with the Cyprus tax office. TIC consists of 8 numbers (digits) and a CAPITAL Latin letter at the end (e.g. 01234567X). If you don’t have a TIC, click ‘How to get a TIC’ below.